Your shopping cart is empty!
Student books provide a portfolio of students’ writing and work throughout the school year. Each student book provides nonfiction articles and vocabulary, comprehension, and text-based writing activities to correspond with the teacher’s edition.
The student book pages provide:
· unit focus and lesson checklists to guide students
· dictionary pages that introduce content words
· nonfiction articles
· text-based comprehension questions to support understanding
· graphic organizers to help students organize information from the article and plan their writing
· text-based writing prompts
· writing evaluations that guide students in evaluating their essays